Wedding Planning & Day of Coordinator Packages
Full Wedding Planning & Day of Coordinator $7,500
Engaged, busy, and don’t know where to start? We’ve got your back. We’ll be your point person for all things wedding so that you don’t have to worry about it. Leave the stress of vendor acquisition and décor nuances to us! We will work with you to execute everything you dreamed your big day to be. You typically don't have any vendors yet and just don't know where to start. Your probably 8-18 months away from your big day. Your guest count is typically between 100-300 guests.
At the time of booking you can expect the following:
- Initial event consultation - Meet with us for one hour and engage us in the full vision of
- Unlimited contact via phone call or email during your engagement.
- Budget session to discuss where to allocate funds to stay on budget. We will provide a comprehensive budget sheet to keeps things on track. We will offer cost saving advise to help you get the most value out of your wedding budget.
- Custom floor plan for ceremony & reception. This will ensure that everything goes exactly as planned the way you want it to.
- Venue recommendations and onsite walk through for up to 3 venues.
- Vendor recommendations & review for all vendor's: We will help you select the vendors that are right for you. We will attend all vendor meetings every step of the way. We can review the proposed services before you decide to book with them making sure your getting exactly what you need.
- Custom day of wedding timeline: We will create a comprehensive timeline for your big day with all the details to keep all the vendors on track.
- Onsite coordination of the rehearsal : Up to one hour of coordination for the rehearsal. We will walk you and your wedding party through the ceremony to ensure everything goes smoothly the day of your wedding.
- Assistant coordinator: There will be two coordinators onsite the day of your wedding
for the contracted hours . One to help with keeping the pre ceremony tasks on time and
another to make sure the reception set up is going as planned.
- Unlimited service on the day of your wedding.
- Wedding day emergency kit - Everything from scissors to Band-Aids, we will have those
things you didn’t think you needed on hand for you and your friends and family.
Pre- Ceremony Services
- Help with getting ready: We will keep the hair and makeup going as planned to ensure a prompt ceremony start time.
- Managing the bridal party: We will make sure the bridal party is getting ready on time and ready for any pre-ceremony activities.
- Ceremony management: We will make sure the ceremony is set and ready to go according to your preferences.
- Ceremony attention to details: We will make sure the ceremony chairs are straight, arch is decorated according to your preference's. sand ceremony/unity candles are in place, floral décor is finalized, DJ is in place and ready to go.
- We will do a run through with the wedding party the day of your wedding to make sure they know where to line up and how to walk down the aisle.
- Reception management: We will make sure your reception setup is going as planned. Making sure vendors show up on time & according to your preferences.
- Assistance with any per-ceremony activities: First look, bridal party photos etc.
- Making sure the little details are taken care of: Guest book/sign in book, unity candles, sand ceremony, rings etc.
- Assistance with reception setup limited to: centerpieces, cake table, guest book table, gift table.
- Making sure the tables are set properly including straightening silverware, plate ware, glassware, favors, menu's etc.
- Start the ceremony according to the timeline.
- Manage the DJ making sure he is ready to play the appropriate songs.
- Line up the bridal party in the appropriate order and release them when its time to walk.
- Oversee the cocktail hour making sure it goes as planned and ends on time.
- Help with bridal party/family photos.
- Organize the grand entrance.
- Oversee the caterer making sure the food is ready on time.
- Oversee the reception: First dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting etc.
- Execute the grand exit.
- Making sure your gifts/cards and personal belongings go with you when you leave or with the appropriate person.
- Reception clean up limited to: breaking down centerpieces, saving any floral pieces, cake top, cake cutting utensil's, champagne flutes.
Wedding Venue Setup
Trust me to take care of all your event details. This service is customized to fit your budget and specific needs, so you don't have to worry about a thing. I guarantee your guests will be raving about the event afterwards.
Wedding Music Selection
Lively and Fun
I care about making your event the best possible experience for everyone involved. I take care of all the small, tedious details and arrangements so that my clients can focus on the important stuff. That’s why I make the effort to understand your exact needs, so the event you imagine is the event you’ll get.